N’Perfect Balance is currently seeking a part-time contract medical biller with behavioral health billing experience with Optum & Availity, specifically Aetna, Anthem (BlueCross & BlueShield), and United Healthcare.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Processing authorizations for initial and ongoing appointments
· Communicate with clients about insurance obligations.
· Understand and reprocess denied claims.
· Update system with Co-pay and co-insurance requirements.
· Post and reconcile payments.
· Remain up-to-date about laws regarding tele-health therapy and billing codes.
· Assist with insurance/ provider, credentialing requirements
· Independent contractor w/ applicable insurance
· Fluent in English (verbal & written)
· Must be a US citizen
· Must be able to sign an IC, NDA and HIPPA agreement
· Must be a self-starter
· Must be able to provide references and pass a background screen
· Some experience with Optum & Availity
· Experience with SimplePractice desired
· High School or equivalent
This is a growing private practice. Due to minimal contact with customers, hours are extremely flexible, work from home, with virtual check-ins. This position is VERY part-time until client base builds.
If interested, apply now, attach your resume and include your desired hourly pay rate.
Shana Trimble, LMFT